|Type of Incident:||Game Protest/Forfeit|
|Date of Incident:||2019-10-19|
|Time of Incident:||02:00:00|
|Location of Incident:||Port Royal Park, Foster City|
|Competition:||2019 Fall League|
|Home Team:||05B Force Blue|
|Visiting Team:||05B Academy II B|
|Age Group and Gender:||U15B|
|Team Affiliation of Individual Committing Incident:||05B Academy II B|
|Incident Summary:||Allegation of #60 of force was on suspension and should not have participated in this match.|
|Comments:||This explanation is being submitted by Moe Shafai, NorCal Referee Coordinator and one of the PAD members.|
Here are the facts surrounding this incidence:
• #60 of force received a red card on 10-13 on match #694. He received one game suspension.
• On 10-19 at 10:00am #60 sat out at game #13506
• I received a call from the coach of Force about the clearance of his player. I told him that I needed the Verification of Suspension Form.
• I received a Verification of Suspension Form at 12:20 on 10/19 and that form was sent to Andy, Jesus and my attention.
• 15 minutes later I cleared this player in Gotsoccer.
• If the game card was printed in the morning then this would not have reflected the clearance of this player.
• At around 1:45 to 3:30, I received at least 3-4 calls from the coach of Force and the poor referee as they were being asked why this player is playing.
There was no wrong doing on anyone’s part here. Force coach followed policy with full disclosure and acknowl