Important Next Steps
- The club of the suspended individual is responsible to contact the team coach or manager and inform them of the suspension.
- The team manager or coach of the suspended individual must download, print, and bring a copy of the Verification of Suspension Served Form with them to each match. Use one form per match suspended.
- Suspensions must be served only on NorCal League games. Tournament games cannot be used to serve suspensions.
- Both the Referee, and the coaches from both teams must complete and sign their respective sections of the form. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Make sure that all suspensions are served.
- Scan or take a legible picture of the completed forms, and email them in a timely manner to the PAD Chairperson: firstname.lastname@example.org