Welcome to NorCal Referees website.
This website may be used for any competitions in NorCal Premier Soccer for any of the following purposes.
- Referees can report Send Offs of players or dismissals of coaches from a match.
- Any participant or member may report injuries, poor or unsafe field conditions, any unsual incident, or submit a complaint to the NorCal Premier Soccer Board using the online Incident Report form.
- After the PAD committee reviews a Referee's Send Off Report Form, the PAD determines and publishes Suspensions.
The following documents may be downloaded. All are PDF files.
- NorCal Code of Ethics
- NorCal National Premier League (formerly known as RAL) Handbook
- NorCal U9-U19 Fall/Winter/Spring League Handbook
- NorCal U9-U13 State Cup Handbook
- NorCal U14-U19 State Cup Handbook
- NorCal Verification of Suspension Form
For more information about NorCal Referees, please Contact Us.