|Type of Incident:||Sportsmanship — May be used if a team, player, coach, or spectator is involved.|
|Date of Incident:||2018-12-14|
|Time of Incident:||07:30:00|
|Location of Incident:||Shorty Garcia|
|Competition:||2018 Fall League|
|Home Team:||UC Premier United 06 boys|
|Age Group and Gender:||U13B|
|Team Affiliation of Individual Committing Incident:||Parent|
|Incident Summary:||Confrontation between the parents and coaches led to the match being terminated. |
|Comments:||The clubs have worked together to reach resolve this issue. The PAD Committee appreciates that. The PAD Committee taking the agreement between the clubs as a framework decides as follows:|
1. The PAD Committee recommends to the Event Coordinator that the abandoned game and the game to be played should be played at a neutral site with NorCal assigned referees and a NorCal assigned match inspector. The costs of the field, referees and match inspector are to be split by the 2 clubs.
2. Neither Ryan Medrano nor Victor Garcia shall attend the match.
3. Spectators to sit on the side of the field on which the team they support sits.
4. Victor Garcia and Ryan Medrano each suspended 1 additional game for failing to control their team's spectators.
5. Assistant Coach Javier Bedolla of Elite suspended 3 games - 1 game for being sent off previously and 2 games for his verbal altercation with the UC Premier coach
6. UC Premier player Jonathan (#14) suspended 2 games for violent cond